Below are the governing documents for your community. Much more is available on the Homeowner Portal. Creating an account allows you to make payments, gain access to amenities, submit architectural requests, report common area issues and stay connected to your community.
Bylaws are used to guide the board’s actions and decisions. They are helpful in preventing or resolving conflicts and disagreements. They can protect the organization from potential problems by clearly outlining rules around authority levels, rights, and expectations.*
Bylaws include articles such as:
- Election, roles, and terms of board members and officers
- Membership issues (categories, responsibilities)
- Meeting guidelines (frequency, quorum)
The rules of the HOA community are described in what’s called the Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions (CC&Rs). The CC&Rs describe the requirements and limitations of what you can do with your property. The goal of the CC&Rs is to protect, preserve, and enhance property values in the community.
CCRs include articles such as:
- Property maintenance (i.e. lawn care)
- Home decorating (i.e. exterior paint color)
- Storage of garbage cans or other unsightly